Pierre is an EU Marie Curie Fellow and joined the Taylor lab in January of 2012. He received his PhD from the University of Angers (Bruno Le Cam's lab) in November of 2007, and then worked as a postdoc in Tatiana Giraud's lab at the University Paris Sud for 4 years. Pierre left the Taylor lab in April of 2014. Pierre will beging working at the Montpellier 2 University in January of 2015.
- Dilmaghani A*, Gladieux P*, Gout L, Giraud T, Brunner PC, Grandaubert J, Stachowiak A, Balesdent MH, Rouxel T. 2012. Migration patterns and changes in population biology associated with the worldwide spread of the oilseed rape pathogen Leptosphaeria maculans. Molecular Ecology. In Press.
- Lê Van A, Gladieux P, Lemaire C, Cornille A, Giraud T, Durel CE, Caffier V, Le Cam B. 2012. Evolution of pathogenicity traits in the apple scab fungal pathogen in response to the domestication of its host. Evolutionary Applications. In Press.
- Cornille A, Gladieux P, Smulders MJM, Roldán-Ruiz I, Laurens F, Le Cam B, Nersesyan A, Clavel J, Olonova M, Feugey L, Gabrielyan I, Zhang X-G, Tenaillon MI, Giraud T. 2012. New Insight into the History of Domesticated Apple: Secondary Contribution of the European Wild Apple to the Genome of Cultivated Varieties. PLoS Genet 8(5): e1002703
- Gladieux P, Guérin F, Giraud T, Caffier V, Lemaire C, Parisi L, Didelot F, Le Cam B. 2011. Emergence of novel fungal pathogens by ecological speciation: importance of the reduced viability of immigrants. Molecular Ecology. 20: 4521-4532.
- Xhaard C, Fabre B, Andrieux A, Gladieux P, Barrès B, Frey P, Halkett F. 2011. The genetic structure of the plant pathogenic fungus Melampsora larici-populina on its wild host is extensively impacted by host domestication. Molecular Ecology. 20: 2739-2755.
- Gladieux P, Giraud T, Kiss L, Genton BJ, Jonot O, Shykoff J. 2011. Distinct invasion sources of common ragweed (Ambrosia artemisiifolia) in Eastern and Western Europe. Biological Invasions. 13(4): 933-944.
- Gladieux P, Vercken E, Fontaine MC, Hood ME, Jonot O, Couloux A, Giraud T. 2011. Maintenance of fungal pathogen species that are specialized to different hosts: allopatric divergence and introgression through secondary contact. Molecular Biology and Evolution. 28(1):459–471.
- Karapetyan AR, Gladieux P, Zakharov IA. 2010. Genetic polymorphism of Microbotryum violaceum s. l. isolates collected from different plant species on the territory of Russia. Russian Journal of Genetics. 46(11): 1395–1398.
- Vercken E, Fontaine MC, Gladieux P, Hood ME, Jonot O, Giraud T. 2010. Glacial refugia in pathogens: European genetic structure of anther smut pathogens on Silene latifolia and Silene dioica. PLoS Pathogens. 6(12): e1001229
- Hood ME, Mena-Alí JI, Gibson AK, Oxelman B, Giraud T, Yockteng R, Arroyo MTK, Conti F, Pedersen A, Gladieux P, Antonovics J. 2010. Distribution of the anther-smut pathogen Microbotryum on species of the Caryophyllaceae. New Phytologist. 187: 217-229.
- Giraud T, Gladieux P, Gavrilets S. 2010. Linking the emergence of fungal plant disease with ecological speciation. Trends in Ecology & Evolution. 25: 387-395.
- Gladieux P, Caffier V, Devaux M, Le Cam B. 2010. Host-specific differentiation among populations of Venturia inaequalis causing scab on apple, pyracantha and loquat. Fungal Genetics & Biology. 47: 511-521.
- Gladieux P, Zhang X-G, Róldan-Ruiz I, Caffier V, Leroy T, Devaux M, Van Glabeke S, Coart E, Le Cam B. 2010. Evolution of the population structure of Venturia inaequalis, the apple scab fungus, associated with the domestication of its host. Molecular Ecology. 19(4): 658-674.
- Gladieux P, Zhang X-G, Afoufa-Bastien D, Valdebenito-Sanhueza R-M, Sbaghi M, Le Cam B. 2008. On the origin and spread of the scab disease of apple. PLoS ONE 1: e1455.
- Guérin F*, Gladieux P* & Le Cam B. 2007. Origin and colonization history of newly virulent strains of the phytopathogenic fungus Venturia inaequalis. Fungal Genetics & Biology 44(4): 284-292.
* contributed equally.
- Gladieux P, Byrnes E, Aguileta G, Fisher M, Heitman J, Giraud T. 2010. Epidemiology and evolution of fungal pathogens in plants and animals. In: Genetics and Evolution of Infectious Diseases. Michel Tibayrenc (ed.). Elsevier, Inc.